La Casa Cottage Resort backs onto limitless crown land with established trails for hiking, geocaching, mountain biking, horseback riding and a variety of back country motor sports.
In the winter time, head directly into the back country with snow shoes, cross-country skiis or take an ATV or snowmobile excursion. ATV’s and UTV’s are a popular choice for transportation around our large resort. Feel free to bring your own toys.
Fintry is full of things to do!
- Explore heritage buildings: The Manor House, Octagonal Barn, & Packing House
- Learn more of the fascinating Dun-Waters’ legend: tour the Manor House & Barn
- Walk up the original road carved out of the cliff – imagine a delta covered with orchard
- Bring a picnic and enjoy the sandy “Day Use” area
- Hike up the stairs and trail to view Fintry’s triple waterfall
- Walk the labyrinth – 60 feet in diameter – a half a mile in length
- Bird watch: there are water fowl, shore birds, raptors, forest birds, migrating feathered visitors
- Watch wildlife in general
- Check out the parade of wildflowers from March to July
- Bike through the park
- Swim, sunbathe, or build sand castles on the nearly 2 km of beach
- Canoe, kayak or boat on Okanagan Lake
- Play volley ball or horseshoes near the Manor House
Fly fishing and hunting opportunities abound in the spring and fall.