The Okanagan is the perfect destination for your home away from home spring getaway! The lakeside cottage is booked, the boss approved the days off and your crew is all ready for spring break done right! Now what to pack….
Here’s what fashion bloggers predict will be in style for Spring 2017:
- The oxford shirt: this classic is a must have for business men world wide, but this spring, fashionistas have tweaked and deemed it a staple for women’s fashion. Whether it’s recycled and redesigned into a trendy crop top or sun dress or you simply pair your man’s retired work shirt with your fave pair of jeans, this classic is bound to impress.
- Neon: no longer confined to flashy pub signs and 70’s costumes, bright, bold and electric colours are predicted to come back this upcoming spring. You can keep it subtle and stick to a hint of electric colour or you can full neon. The options are endless and blindingly bright.
- Khaki: this natural, earth toned hue goes with everything. Whether it’s a pair of khaki capris paired with a pastel coloured tee or a khaki jacket, you cant go wrong with this beige, army chic inspired fabric this spring.
- Blues: welcome the end of the winter blues, with, well more blues! No not the mood, the colour. Blue IS your colour no matter what your skin tone. With an endless sea of shades and hues, this cool colour is a winner this coming spring.
- Floral prints: when you think spring you think sunshine, baby birds, afternoons spent day drinking on the sunny patio and, FLOWERS. Floral prints are a clear win every spring and spring 2017 is not exception.