A must add to your bucket list this summer is the Penticton channel spanning 4 miles long for hours of fun with friends and family!
Option to bring your own floatie or rent through Coyote Cruises offering tubes for you and your family as well as a shuttle to bring you back to where you started. To book ahead visit Coyote Cruises
This is a great way to spend your afternoon, floating freely and enjoying time with friends and family! We have created a list of things that we recommend bringing to make your experience on the channel seamless!
- Life Jacket – Depending on the water levels the channel can be fast or slow moving so we recommend bringing a life jacket for yourself and of course for everyone else who will be joining you!
- Water Proof Phone Case – We all love to take pictures during these amazing experiences and to make sure your phone stays safe from water we recommend bringing a waterproof case or carrier
- Lots of water & Ice (cooler if you want) – It gets HOT here in the Okanagan and our bodies need lots of water to keep us hydrated during those hot days, if you have a small cooler we recommend putting ice and a few snacks in it in case you need a snack mid float!
- Speaker – Bring a speaker along with you so you can listen to music with friends and family we recommend a waterproof speaker so it is safe from the splashes!
- Water Proof Dry Bag – This is a great item to have whether you are renting a kayak from La Casa or floating the channel it can hold all your items and keep them dry!
- Sun glasses – Those rays are strong don’t forget the sun glasses at home!
- Sun Screen – Protect your skin nobody likes to burn on vacation!
- Leave valuables at home! Unfortunately what drops in the channel stays in the channel unless you have scuba diving gear then you might be in luck!