But that doesn’t mean you have to hibernate in your sweatpants and oversized sweater until spring comes. Here are some wearable ideas to make it through the winter months in style without getting frost bitten.
- Ski jackets: designed for the slopes the traditional ski jacket doesn’t have to be hidden in your closet and only taken out when you hit the hills. With several companies now making cute, wearable ski coats, you can get daily use out of that pricey winter coat.
- Long sleeves: believe it or not, your favourite cozy oversized tee with the sleeves that extend past your fingertips is in style this winter! Stay warm, comfy and in style, who knew?
- Puffy coats: that puffy down North Face jacket you’ve hidden in the back of your closet all those years? Finally in style! Haul that lumpy, oversized down coat out of storage and choose warmth and style this year!
- Trench coats: they get a bad rap, but the floor length button down with the belted waisted are IN.
- Turtleneck dresses: just because it’s snowing doesn’t mean you have to throw your dresses into hibernation! Try a long sleeved turtle necked knit dress with a pair of stockings and knee high boots. Cozy and chic!