Escape to BC’s Okanagan this Fall and enjoy the beauty of La Casa’s lakefront, whether you are a group of 10 or 90.
La Casa Activities
If team building is in your plans, we have lots of activities to offer from geo-caching, kayaking, paddleboarding, two swimming pools, three hot tubs, two tennis courts, sand volleyball court, mini-golf course, nearby golfing, horseback riding, and hiking with endless off-road trails in the back country right behind the resort!
Corporate Events Made Easy
- Focused Time –La Casa offers a remote location with no distractions
- Convenience – All accommodations all at same location
- Beautiful Settings – Some of the Best Views in the Okanagan
- Economical – Group rates and amazing shoulder season value
- Spacious- good for large gatherings or small exclusive groups
- Complete – Auditorium seating for 130 in theatre with wireless mic and Bose sound system, WIFI, Ballroom for 130, lounge, kitchen space, and accommodations.
- Service – Owned by full service Travel Agency
- Flight bookings
- Transportation arrangements
- Wine Tours
- Tee Times
Guest House Theatre
Located in La Casa Mirador, the Theatre can be exclusively customized to create a unique venue for your event. There are 120 seats with the opportunity to add extra chairs for your convenience.
La Casa Viewpoint
Located at the top of La Casa, this location creates the special backdrop to any event. Capacity is 120 people.
Guest House Terrace
With a spectacular view of the lake, this is stunning space for your team to enjoy. Capacity is 90 people.
Beach Club Deck
For smaller groups or business, the beach club units with their amazing decks, provide a beautiful setting for any team building event. Capacity is 15 people. Sleeps 8.
Contact our Corporate Events Specialist
We can help you with all of your Corporate Event questions.