Events for the September Long Weekend
Haven’t got plans for the long weekend yet, but want to try something a little different? Well, we’ve gathered some of the best local events to share with you! From eager foodies to little munchkins, there’s an event here for everyone to enjoy.
- Choose your fresh produce when you visit Kelowna Farmer’s and Crafter’s Market, September 1st or 2nd – 8am to 1pm
- Find your arty side at Family Sundays at the Kelowna Art Gallery, September 2nd – 1pm to 4pm
- Feast on omelettes, seafood and desserts when you indulge in the Eldorado Sunday Brunch, September 2nd – 10am to 2pm
- Discover fashion history with Babes and Bathers: History of the Swimsuit exhibition, September 3rd – 12pm to 5pm
- Watch BC’s best mountain bikers battle it out at the Dunbar Summer Cycle Series – BC Cup at Big White Resort, September 1st & 2nd – 9am to 4pm
- Swag some cheap gear at the Pay Dirt Sale at Silver Star Resort , September 1st to 3rd – 9.30am to 5.03pm
- Take the whole family to get lost in the Summertime Corn Maze @ Historic O’Keefe Ranch, September 1st – 10am to 2pm
- Catch the American comedy-drama starring Joaquin Phoenix, Don’t Worry He Won’t Get Far On Foot Screening at The Towne Cinema, September 3rd – 5.15pm & 7.45pm
As well as these cool happenings in town, don’t forget to enjoy everything La Casa has to offer! From walking trails to lakeside picnics to kayak rentals or cottage BBQs, we have it all. Why not play a couple of rounds of mini golf, or practice your aim at the tennis courts? Then end your long weekend with a relaxing soak in one of our hot tubs!
Written by Hannah Poaros