Grocery Shopping for La Casa
La Casa is located in West Kelowna, near Fintry, and consequently, is at least half an hour away from any major grocery stores. Most of the time we recommend that guests pick up their groceries from a store on the way up to the property—either stopping in Kelowna or Vernon, depending on your route.
However—there is an easier way! Save time on your way up to La Casa by pre-ordering your groceries from Save On Foods. Follow these easy steps and you’ll be on your way to relaxation!
- Register online and make an account with Save On Foods.
- Pick the store you would like to pick up from—there are several around the Kelowna area.
- Select all your favourite items that you will need for your vacation.
- Choose a time you would like to pick up your order.
- Confirm your order!
Alternatively, you can ask Save On Foods to deliver your groceries to La Casa! Follow the below:
- Enter the postal code of the place your groceries are going to.
- Then pick a time for the delivery. You must be there for drop off.
- Depending on the time and day of the week, the delivery cost will vary. Currently delivery fees range from $5 to $20. You must have a minimum order of $40.
Don’t forget to book your stay at La Casa! Temperatures are dropping and leaves are falling, so there’s no better time to start planning your summer vacation—just the thought of a hot, sunny vacation will help you get through these cold months, we promise! Call our reservations team at 1-888-226-5566 or email email@example.com to find your perfect cottage today.
Note: There is a small store at La Casa where you can pick up any groceries you’ve forgotten! Hours do vary depending on the season.