Here at La Casa we are so lucky to have such a large back yard to enjoy!
While visiting be sure to bring your dirt bikes, quads and side by sides as there are trails just down the road that can be used by the public.
A few things to note before heading out onto the trails:
- You must purchase a trail pass both day and yearly passes are available here
- Assure your toys all have spark arrestor to protect our beautiful backyard (must have one installed to ride the trails)
- You cannot ride directly from La Casa as there is a portion that is protected area so you must have a trailer or transportation to bring your dirt bikes, quads and side by sides to the marked trails
- Limited service while riding so download Avenza Maps before arriving to download the trail map! Trail map can be found here!
- Helmets must meet the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) specifications are required
For more information visit Bear Creek Trail Riders website
After a long day of riding you can cozy up with a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Okanagan from your patio that La Casa Cottages offers.
See you soon!