Are you looking for a fun fall activity to enjoy with friends and family? Meadow Vista is hosting a Smokies & S’Mores reoccurring event on Sunday’s, Friday’s and Saturdays till November 30th 12pm-6pm!
Meadow Vista offers two options to enjoy with friends and family on Sundays, Fridays and Saturdays! “Roast your own S’mores at our fire pits, visit the bees, enjoy mulled wine or hot chocolate by the fire, go on our fall scavenger hunt, ticket holders can enter to win our Fall Draw!”
Pass for 2 -Local honey smokies dinner (with chips and pickles) with all the fixin’s (local mustard, ketchup, sautéed onions). Served on local organic buns. Hot dogs or vegetarian options available.
Offering options to bring and roast your s’mores pack, enjoy mulled mead and or hot chocolate, along with wine tastings.
Information attached below from Tourism Kelowna:
- Presented By: Meadow Vista Honey Wines
- Dates: September 16, 2022 – November 30th, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Meadow Vista Honey Wines
- Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Price: $45 / Group of 2
Facts about Meadow Vista:
- Meadow Vista is home to 150 hives of “hardworking bees”
- The wine tastes like “nature in a glass”
- Check out this video to learn more!
If you can’t make the Smokies & S’Mores be sure to stop by the Wine Shop Open everyday 11am – 6pm along with the Bistro Open Mon – Thurs 11:30am – 3:30pm | Fri – Sun 11:30 – 6pm where local farmers are supplying the ingredients which you will have the opportunity to try at Meadow Vista’s Bistro.
We can feel the local community buzzing with the bees here at Meadow Vista!